Read the Bible for the sake of learning, not simply to accomplish your next reading.
1-year Chronological Study
- Read the Bible in the order that the events happened.
71-days with Isaiah
- Carefully work your way through Isaiah in 71 days to experience the full impact of the prophet’s words.
The New Testament
- Read the New Testament in the order that the events happened.
- Read 3 passages each day.
The Life of Christ
- This plan focuses on the record of the life of Christ.
- Read one Psalm per day with reflection.
- Find wisdom each day as you read through the Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Solomon.
- A time for in-depth study and to see how the passages are connection to each other.
- Give a prayer of thanksgiving and praise, then ask for enlightenment.
- Find a time in the morning you can spend 5-10 minutes to just read. Then spend the day thinking about it.
- In the evening set dedicated time to “research” the passage. Research is the fun part, hop on to the net and type in a thought or idea or even the passage – you will be amazed. Then take a moment to sift through the information.
- Next think how does it apply today.
- Finally, close the study with another prayer.
Some of the Studies are not written yet. Please be patient or if one you really want to study a specific topic, send us an email, or message through Facebook.